Tuesday, April 26, 2011

AWOL...again.

Sorry about my extended absence.  I've had a bit of personal drama over the last several weeks and as a result let all of my blogs fall by the way-side.  I won't go over it here so don't ask.

One very exciting thing is that I now teach Gospel Doctrine to the adults in my ward (church).  We are studying the New Testament so I have found myself really studying the scriptures for the first time.  It has been an eye-opening and wonderful experience.  I've only taught once but it was wonderful.  School starts May 9th so I've been trying to get my class all figured out and ready for my students.  I've also started editing the novel I've written and am hoping to get that taken care of fairly quickly so that at least it's coherent and makes sense from start to finish.  I do not want there to be any loose ends and after the first draft there were several.  This week I get to go to Women's Conference in Provo and am looking forward to the classes and spending time with family.  Overall things are pretty good and I hope that I will be better about two out of three of my blogs and the updates.  I'm sure you were all waiting on pins and needles waiting for my next update (LOL) so there it is.  :)

No comments: